Monday, June 11, 2012

Day #14 A Special Sunday

This weekend came with more hustle and bustle than I had anticipated, but I would not have changed it for the world. On Sunday, we had the opportunity to head back up Provo Canyon to join with the extended side of my family once again for a special Sunday. In our Church, when a baby is born, their father or other relative give them a special Priesthood blessing wherein they receive a name and a blessing. You can learn more about it here.
It was a wonderful meeting and nice to be surrounded by family for our church meeting for the day. After, we headed to their house for a delicious brunch and some more play time with cousins.
Von Bon & Em; this little lady makes me want a girl! :)

The Olson boys & cousin Parker; he fits right in! 

Baby love!
Since we were all dressed up, my sweet sis took some family pictures for our living room wall. Can't wait to see how they turned out! I recently updated the picture of all the boys together, but our poor little PQ is about 3 months old in our "current" family photo on the wall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment