Monday, June 3, 2013

Our First Official Make It Monday of Summer 2013!

This summer I am sticking on my taxi driver sign and driving the big guys back and forth to a few day camps, thanks to Grandma Farmor surprising the kids. The two oldest boys are in basketball camp this week before they head off to scout camp next week. Then they are home for a week before they start up football camp. Then in August, the younger fellas will be going off to soccer camp. They are all pretty excited since we have never done any organized sports camps before. I am excited too...I just need to adjust my schedule and get used to playing cab driver! ;)

With the big guys off to camp, and G playing with a friend (did I mention we were still working out the kinks in this whole schedule thing?) I wanted to have our first Make It Monday involve something for my Mom. If she is anything like me, getting mail is a happy thing! So, we made hand print cards to send her in the mail. Although, they did take a tad longer than I anticipated, so they will be going out in the mail tomorrow. So, Mom, if you are reading this...and its not sometime after June 6th, you should stop reading now or your surprise will be considerably less surprising.

I didn't realize when my mother-in-law signed the boys up for Basketball camp, it included uniforms, but I returned to pick up E and JD and found them looking pretty spiffy...if I do say so, my darn self!



  

Meanwhile, back at the house...here is what we came up with for my sweet Mom! I love hand print art, and I just can't get enough of these little guys. Here are the cards we made for our 1st Make It Monday of the Summer of 2013!!! Drum-roll pleeease..... just kidding, they were really just simple little love notes for Gramma Jean. 

Von Bon cut out the hearts and wrote so good!

Cute glitter stickers made this card darling and simple!

2 hands + folded paper= an adorable little card!

Well, that is it for today. Look at me posting 2 updates in one day! Who knows how the rest of the summer will play out, hopefully I will keep up with the guys and we will have another Pinteresting Summer! 





No comments:

Post a Comment